Removing CatDV Server from OSX
The following guide will walk you through the steps required to uninstall CatDV Server from an OSX workstation/server.
1. Stop CatDV Server by running the CatDV Server Control Panel and clicking the Stop button in the CatDV Server section.
2. Delete the /usr/local/catdvServer directory using the following command:
sudo rm –r /usr/local/catdvServer
Warning: SUDO is an extremely powerful command so take care that only the catdvServer folder and its contents are removed!
3. Delete the CatDV Launch Daemon config file:
4. Uninstall all CatDV Applications by deleting all of the following (where present):
/Applications/CatDV Control Panel.app
/Applications/CatDV Pro [version]
/Applications/CatDV Pegasus [version]
5. OPTIONALLY – You may wish to delete the database used by CatDV
If you used CatDV’s built-in database, then delete the following folder:
/Library/Application Support/CatDV Server/db
If you used MySQL, then you will need to drop the ‘catdv’ database using the MySQL command line:
Last updated – August 2015